We are pleased to announce that Attorney Steven Epstein will be hosting a virtual series called Motor Vehicle Mondays – DWI Practice with Steven Epstein. The seminar is part of the New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers’ (NYSACDL) Law @ Lunch virtual CLE programming.
The series will cover various aspects of DWI law, including:
- The Three Phases of DWI Detection (with guest host Anthony Palcios)
- The Fundamental Principles of Breath Testing
- HGN: Do the Eyes Lie? (with guest host Anthony Palcios)
- Common Errors in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing (with guest host Anthony Palcios)
- A Discussion of the Basics of Gas Chromatography
- 10 Things to Know Before Trying a Breath Test Case
- Addressing Confirmation Bias During Jury Selection (with guest host Pema Sherpa)
The virtual series begins on at 1:00 pm April 6 and continues at the same time every Monday until May 18, 2020. Each session is 50 minutes and is limited to 10 people. The cost is $79 per seminar.
If you have other questions or are facing a criminal matter in New York, call Barket Epstein Kearon Aldea & LoTurco, LLP at (888) 779-0267 or contact us online today.